Issuing a Replacement (Lost/ Damaged) Marine Craft License

Marine Registration, Registration and Licensing

Issuing a replacement for the marine craft license or any of the following certificates due to a lost or damaged such as:
* Marine craft registration certificate.
* Marine craft safe manning.
* Marine craft cancellation certificate / export certificate.

Individual and Customer

  • Website

(Apr-2024, file size: 629 KB, file format: PDF) (Apr-2024, file size: 497 KB, file format: PDF)

​Issuance replacement of a lost or damaged permit or certificate or license issued by the Authority - AED 120 for each selected document

You do not have Acrobat Reader?

Click here

to download it​